SUPPLIER QUALIFICATION POLICY
JUSTLOG assumes quality as an essential management tool, in order to ensure the company’s competitiveness, through a policy aimed at the complete satisfaction of its customers, developing a partnership relationship with its suppliers, in order to find opportunities for mutually beneficial business.
Therefore, JUSTLOG qualifies its suppliers, based on the following criteria:
- Competitive price;
- Legal capacity to perform the services;
- Quality of the service provided;
- Partnership relationship (history of services provided).
The performance of its suppliers is periodically evaluated, taking into account:
- Analysis of the requested documentation (when applicable);
- Calculation of the Quality Index (IQ), through the list of the number of services provided, JUSTLOG team evaluation and how failures were recorded, such as:
- Deadline failures;
- Lack of timely communication;
- Damage, loss or exchange of goods;
- Failure to follow specific instructions;
The evaluation results allow us to classify suppliers into the following levels:
LEVEL I – Consistent quality (apt).
IQ >= 75%
LEVEL II – Variable quality (apt, but requires improvement).
Missing or outdated documentation after an assessment performed.
IQ >= 50% e IQ < 75%
LEVEL III – Unacceptable quality (unfit).
Missing or outdated documentation, after second consecutive evaluation
IQ < 50%